FleishmanHillard South Africa, one of the world’s leading communications firms, is looking for an experienced Social Media Account Manager to join our growing Social & Innovation team.
The role will require the management, curation and creation of compelling digital and social content, in addition to the management of client relationships across portfolios and markets. As a senior social media manager, you will work with a team to build and execute content strategies for a number of brands.
You will need to develop local and national integrated social and digital programs and be responsible for providing strategic counsel to a variety of clients. Your role will also include the development of digital campaigns, online measurement frameworks, setting meaningful communication objectives that align to business goals, and building strong relationships with your clients.
If you love everything digital marketing and social media related, have a passion for content in all forms, an understanding of social behaviour, and love coming up with innovative ideas that get results, then this job is for you!
What we’re looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, public relations, or relevant related field of study.
- Relevant experience (6+ years) in digital or social media communications. Agency experience is key.
- Strong understanding of social media and evolving platform capabilities, as well as a natural curiosity for online trends and industry updates.
- Certifications or complete training in partner programs is beneficial (Google certification, Facebook blueprint training, Twitter flight school, Amazon certifications, etc).
- Experience with a variety of online listening tools.
- Superb organisational and project management skills, and the ability to prioritise competing demands in a flexible and rapidly developing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, and measure social and digital media programs with high quality standards as well as plan, organise and control workflow.
- Experience and a strong interest in social and digital measurement, analytics, and insights.
- Ability to assist in new business pitches and client campaigns across the agency.
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills.
- An accountable, energetic, honest, people-orientated, positive, self-disciplined, motivated, and proactive team player.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- An impressive mix of global account work,
- A team orientated work environment; and
- A commitment to training and professional development.
If the above has you excited and you are up for a new challenge, please send a short motivation and your two-page CV with verifiable references to [email protected] with Social Senior Account Manager in the subject.
Please note only applicable and short-listed candidates will be contacted.