FleishmanHillard South Africa, one of the world’s leading communications firms, is looking for Senior Consultants to join the Team. We are recognised for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We are a team of communications experts who are motivated by making a meaningful impact with the work we do. We thrive on learning new things, seeking out new challenges, innovating and inspiring each other, as well as our clients.
If you are a seasoned leader and an exceptional corporate communications practitioner with a proven track record of business-building success, we would love to have a chat. Experience in Corporate, Financial Services or Technology, managing key clients as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities for future growth is key.
The role will require you to demonstrate the skills and behaviours needed to build culture, deliver exceptional work, help expand our collective capability, drive revenue growth and be a leader. You think big and have the ability to turn big ideas into action.
You will report into the Portfolio lead, work closely with the wider FH management team, manage the day-to-day operations of the team and importantly ensure we are always living our vision for our clients by Consulting | Creating | Shifting.
WHO YOU ARE
- Possess strong leadership abilities
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to work with a broad set of employees in a collaborative fashion
- Self-motivated and disciplined: self -starter approach required
- Commitment to confidentiality and professional integrity
The SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience that requires project management skills, keen organisational skills, analytical skills and superior communications skills
- Superb writing skills, including proofreading and editing abilities
- Highly credible with executive maturity
- Ability to write winning and creative proposals, programmes, plans and other strategic documentation
- Understands complex businesses and their issues
- Demonstrate first-class presentation skills – proficient and convincing
- Demonstrate high-level influencing and communication skills; proven ability to construct a strong, logical argument
- Demonstrate high level creative, global and strategic thinking.
- Negotiate client conflict and resolves to client and agency’s satisfaction.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent at engaging other resources when necessary and keeping key parties informed.
- Ability to learn independently
- Can quickly synthesize and analyze complex information from multiple sources
- Demonstrated ability to exercise excellent political judgment and discretion
- Ability to set up analytical frameworks to evaluate options
- Skilled at prioritizing work based on analysis
HOW WILL YOU BE MEASURED?
You will be evaluated on skill and behavioral abilities as well as measures including (but not limited to) revenue growth, personal leadership style, innovation and creativity, strategic thinking, contributions to team culture and retention rates.
A BIT MORE ABOUT US
Our headquarters are based in St. Louis, and we operate across 80 owned offices including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we offer an impressive mix of global account work, a team orientated work environment and a commitment to training and professional development.